Showing all 3 results

  • Sale!

    VAYA Hurricane (35% Pre-Order)

    $3,461.00

    Normal retail price $11,590 reduced to $9,890 for pre-orders.

     

    35% payable now, remaining 65% prior to shipment.

     

    The first shipment of Hurricane electric motorbikes approved for Australian road use is expected to arrive in late August.

     

    To secure your Hurricane in that first shipment PRE-ORDER NOW and only pay a 35% deposit.

     

    When your bike is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance 65% payment and discuss shipment arrangements.

     

    VAYA Electric… “Enjoy the Silence”

     

    Pre-order Now
  • Sale!

    VAYA Supernova (35% Pre-Order)

    $3,460.00


    Normal retail price $11,590 reduced to $9,890 for pre-orders.

    35% payable now, remaining 65% prior to shipment.

    The Supernova electric motorbike is attracting attention and will be in great demand.

    The first shipment of Supernova’s approved for Australian road use is expected to arrive late August.

    To secure your Supernova electric motorbike from that first shipment you can NOW PREORDER and pay only a 35% deposit.

    When it arrives and is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance 65% payment and discuss shipping arrangements.

    Vaya Electric… “Enjoy the Silence”

    Pre-order Now
  • Sale!

    VAYA Z8 Electric Sports Bike (35% Pre-Order)

    $3,496.00


    Normal retail price $11,990 reduced to $9,990 for pre-orders.

    35% payable now, remaining 65% prior to shipment.

    The Z8 electric sports bike is an exciting bike to own. It looks so good and is whisper quiet. Be one of the first in Australia to own one.

    The first shipment of Z8’s approved for Australian road use is expected to arrive in late August.

    To secure your Z8 electric sports bike from that first shipment PREORDER NOW and pay only a 35% deposit.

    When it arrives and is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance 65% payment and discuss shipping arrangements.

    VAYA Electric… “Enjoy the Silence”

     

    Pre-order Now