Showing all 2 results

  • Sale!

    VAYA Calypso Plus (50% Pre-Order)

    $1,745.00
    NOTE: PLEASE EXPECT DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19


    Normal retail price $3,990 reduced to $3,490 for pre-orders.

    50% payable now, remaining 50% prior to shipment.

    The Calypso has attracted a lot of interest and is very popular. The Calypso Plus electric scooter will likewise be in great demand.

    The first shipment of electric scooters approved for Australian road use is expected to arrive in early October.

    To secure your Calypso Plus bike in that first shipment you can NOW PRE-ORDER and pay only a 50% deposit.

    When your electric scooter is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance of 50% payment. Shipping cost finalised upon settlement.

    For information regarding licensing requirements, please CLICK HERE.

    Select options
  • Sale!

    VAYA Z8 Electric Sports Bike (35% Pre-Order)

    $3,496.00
    NOTE: PLEASE EXPECT DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19


    Normal retail price $11,990 reduced to $9,990 for pre-orders.

    35% payable now, remaining 65% prior to shipment.

    The Z8 electric sports bike is an exciting bike to own. It looks so good and is whisper quiet. Be one of the first in Australia to own one.

    The first shipment of Z8’s approved for Australian road use is expected to arrive in early October.

    To secure your Z8 electric sports bike from that first shipment PREORDER NOW and pay only a 35% deposit.

    When your bike is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance of 65% payment. Shipping cost finalised upon settlement.

    VAYA Electric… “Enjoy the Silence”

     

    Select options