Sale!
In Stock

VAYA Hurricane (35% Pre-Order)

$3,461.00

NOTE: PLEASE EXPECT DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19

 

Normal retail price $11,590 reduced to $9,890 for pre-orders.

 

35% payable now, remaining 65% prior to shipment.

 

The first shipment of Hurricane electric motorbikes approved for Australian road use is coming soon!

 

To secure your Hurricane, PRE-ORDER NOW and only pay a 35% deposit.
When your electric motorbike is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance of 65% payment. Shipping cost finalised upon settlement.

 

VAYA Electric… “Enjoy the Silence”

 

Clear
SKU: VH Category:

Description

Performance

The Star 8 8kW electric motor provides excellent acceleration and a riding experience that must be felt to be believed.

 

Electric Brakes

Disk brakes front and rear. The Hurricane’s unified braking system is designed to EEC standard. It provides safer braking so that when the brake lever is activated both wheel brakes are engaged and brake pressure is applied proportionally across both wheels.

 

Power System

Very high capacity 72V 120Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
Standard charger 110V-220V

 

Electric Motor

Type – 8kW Brushless DC Hub
Acceleration (0-100kph) – 6.0 secs
Max torque – 126Nm
Controller – Sine wave current 600A power controller

 

Maximum Speed

130 km/hour
* Actual speed achieved will vary according to factors such as terrain, weight of rider, riding conditions and riding style.

 

Range

City 35kph –200 km
Highway 80kph –130 km
Freeway 100kph –110 km
*Actual range achieved will vary according to factors such as terrain, weight of rider, riding conditions and riding style.

 

Suspension

Front Suspension – 42mm inverted telescopic forks
Rear – Rack type suspension

Wheels

Front & Rear Wheels – 17 inch
Front Tyre – 110/70-17
Rear Tyre – 200/55-17

 

Dimensions

Length – 2020 mm
Width – 750 mm

Wheelbase – 1430 mm
Seat Height – 780mm
Ground Clearance – 160mm
Rake – 22.5 degrees

 

Order Now

Additional information

Colour

Black Night, Red Flame, Blue Ocean